Our care qualifications are designed to meet the national occupational standards required of professionals working within the Health and Social Care Sector, in particular the Health and Social Care Act 2008 and the General Social Care Council Code of Practice. We are regarded as an exemplar Centre for the quality of our management systems, processes and qualifications, which include:
- L5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care
- L2 / L3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- L2 / L3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- L2 / L3 Award in Awareness of Dementia
- L2 / L3 Certificate in Dementia Care
- L2 Award in Supporting Activity Provision in Social Care
- L3 Certificate in Activity Provision in Social Care
- L2 / L3 Award in Awareness of End of Life Care
- L3 Certificate in Working in End of Life Care
Our aim is to ensure that students develop and maintain the practical skills and knowledge necessary to ensure success in their chosen programme of study, and to effectively apply these skills in their workplace to achieve positive outcomes for people who use services. Feedback from learners and their managers regularly refers to the high levels of learning achieved, support offered, flexibility of delivery, positive impact on the service and people who use services.
Our delivery takes into consideration different learning styles, ability and the need for flexibility, and to support learner progression we offer appropriate advice, information and guidance that follow the National IAG Board principles.
Looking for some help?
Please fill in the short form below and one of the team will contact you soon.